Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Chronic intravascular coagulation in normal pregnancy and pre-eclampsia.Contrib Nephrol. 1981; 25: 108
- Coagulation and fibrinolytic systems in pre-eclampsia and eclampsia.Br Med J. 1971; 2: 12
- Sequential studies in pre-eclampsia using plasma fibrinogen chromatography.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1977; 84: 909
- Circulating levels of fibrin/fibrinogen degradation fragment E measured by radioimmunoassay in pre-eclampsia.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1976; 83: 287
- Platelet and leukocyte counts in pregnancy.JAMA. 1979; 242: 2696
- Experimental eclampsia: an electron microscope study and review.Arch Pathol. 1967; 84: 557
- Abnormal platelet function in pre-eclampsia.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1978; 85: 28
- Effect of aspirin on incidence of pre-eclampsia.Lancet. 1979; 1: 1356
- A new method for quantitative detection of platelet aggregates in patients with arterial insufficiency.Lancet. 1974; 2: 924
- Platelet activation in pre-eclampsia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 151: 494
- Plasma-beta-thromboglobulin in pre-eclampsia [Letter].Lancet. 1977; 2: 248
- Occurrence of trophoblasts in blood of toxemic patient.Gynaecologica. 1968; 160: 315
- Enhanced reactivity of the platelet thromboxane pathway in normotensive and hypertensive pregnancies with insufficient fetal growth.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 144: 523
- Reduced umbilical and placental vascular prostacyclin in severe pre-eclampsia.Prostaglandins. 1980; 20: 105
- Prostacyclin-like and kallikrein activity of amniotic fluid in pre-eclampsia.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1981; 88: 1217
- Antiplatelet action of intravenous infusion of prostacyclin in man.Thromb Res. 1978; 13: 153
☆Presented at the Forty-eighth Annual Meeting of The South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Palm Beach, Florida, January 12–15, 1986.