Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Artificial insemination with fresh donor semen using the cervical cap technique: a review of 278 cases.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 60: 195
- Female fecundity as a function of age: results of artificial insemination in 2193 nulliparous women with azoospermic husbands.N Engl J Med. 1982; 306: 404
- A study of the relationship of motile sperm numbers in cervical mucus 48 hours after artificial insemination with subsequent fertility.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 143: 85
- Artificial donor insemination: fresh versus frozen semen; the patient as her own control.Fertil Steril. 1984; 41: 277
- Factors influencing the success of artificial insemination.Fertil Steril. 1982; 37: 792
- Artificial donor insemination: analysis of 149 cases at North Carolina Memorial Hospital.South Med J. 1984; 77: 607
- Factors affecting the pregnancy rate in clomiphene citrate induction of ovulation.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 62: 196
- Genetic screening of donors for artificial insemination.Fertil Steril. 1981; 35: 451
- Biological screening of aid donors.J Androl. 1983; 4: 33
- Statistical methods in evaluating outcome of infertility therapy.Fertil Steril. 1979; 32: 80
- Pregnancy outcome in 242 conceptions after artificial insemination with donor sperm and effects of maternal age on the prognosis for successful pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 148: 518
- Two hundred and seventy cases of artificial donor insemination: management and results.Fertil Steril. 1981; 35: 180
☆Presented as Official Guest at the Forty-eighth Annual Meeting of The South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Palm Beach, Florida, January 12–15, 1986.