Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Preventing postoperative adhesions with intraperitoneal treatment.J Reprod Med. 1984; 29: 156-161
- Prevention and management of peritoneal adhesions.Fertil Steril. 1984; 41: 497-507
- Formation and prevention of postoperative abdominal adhesions.J Reprod Med. 1984; 29: 143-156
- Reduction of postoperative pelvic adhesions with intraperitoneal 32% dextran; a prospective, randomized clinical trial.Fertil Steril. 1983; 40: 612-629
- A physiologic basis for the adhesion-free healing of deperitonealized surfaces.J Surg Res. 1976; 21: 67-76
- Serosal hypofibrinolysis, a cause of postoperative adhesions.Am J Surg. 1973; 125: 80-88
- Effect of peritoneal trauma on peritoneal fibrinolytic activity and intraperitoneal adhesion formation.Eur Surg Res. 1981; 13: 397-401
- The microembolism syndrome and dextran.in: Lewis DH Dextran—30 years. Almqvist & Wiksell, Stockholm1977: 31-38
- The fibrin plate method for estimating fibrinolytic activity.Arch Biochem. 1952; 40: 346-351
- On the lysis of fibrin formed in the presence of dextran and other macromolecules.Thromb Res. 1975; 6: 75-86
- The effect of dextran on the lysability of exvivo thrombi. 1975; 181: 342-345
- Venous thrombosis and embolism.J Bone Joint Surg. 1981; 63: 155-167
- Fibrinolytic activity in serosal and synovial membranes.Arch Pathol. 1969; 88: 623-630
- Intra-abdominal adhesions as a manifestation of a fibrotic diathesis.Br Med J. 1969; 3: 350-352
- Postoperative pleural effusion caused by dextran.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1980; 18: 243-244
- High molecular weight dextran—effect on adhesion formation and peritonitis in rats.Surgery. 1983; 94: 336-339
☆Supported by the James A. Haley Veterans Hospital Research Service.
☆☆John R. McCain Student Fellowship Award Presentation, presented at the Fort-eighth Annual Meeting of The South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Palm Beach, Florida, January 12–15, 1986.