Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Metabolites of meperidine related to fetal depression.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 115: 1132
- Meperidine and normeperidine levels following meperidine administration during labor. II. Fetus and neonate.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 133: 909
- Clinical pharmacokinetics of pethidine: 1982.Clin Pharmacokinet. 1982; 7: 421
- Pharmacocinetique de la péthidine chez le nouveau-né et la mere pendant le travail.Pharmacol Dev. 1979; 89: 287
- Placental transfer of pethidine and norpethidine and their pharmacokinetics in the newborn.Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1980; 18: 25
- Neonatal depression after obstetrical analgesia with pethidine: the role of the injection-delivery time interval and of the plasma concentrations of pethidine and norpethidine.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1981; 60: 43
- Relationship between cord vein normeperidine and time.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 137: 518
- Pharmacokinetics and analgesic effect of pethidine (meperidine) and its metabolites in the rat.Drug Metab Dispos. 1979; 7: 108
- Accumulation of normeperidine, an active metabolite of meperidine, in patients with renal failure or cancer.Ann Intern Med. 1977; 86: 738
- Meperidine and normeperidine levels following meperidine administration during labor. I. Mother.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 133: 904
- Meperidine disposition in mother, neonate, and nonpregnant females.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1980; 27: 486
- Meperidine and other basic drugs: general method for their determination in plasma.J Pharm Sci. 1974; 63: 306
- Disposition of meperidine and normeperidine following multiple doses during labor. II. Fetus and neonate.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 151: 410
- Maternal and neonatal disposition of pethidine in childbirth—a study using quantitative gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.Life Sci. 1978; 22: 589
- Meperidine metabolism in the parturient.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 359
☆Supported in part by National Institutes of Health Grant No. 5M01-RR-00210.