Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Connective tissue mechanisms and their relation to pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1964; 19: 715
- Softening of the rat cervix during pregnancy.in: Ellwood DA Anderson ABM The cervix in pregnancy and labour. Churchill Livingstone, London1981: 13
- Changes in cervical compliance at parturition independent of uterine activity.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 130: 414
- Cervical softening in late pregnant sheep by infusion of PGE2 into a cervical artery.J Reprod Fertil. 1983; 69: 511
- The concentration of progesterone in the peripheral plasma of the pregnant ewe.J Endocrinol. 1969; 45: 449
- Sharp rise in the free circulating oestrogens immediately before parturition in sheep.Nature. 1971; 229: 208
- The uterine cervix in pregnancy and at parturition.in: D.Phil. Thesis. University of Oxford, 1981
- Control of utero-ovarian venous prostaglandin E during labour in the sheep: Acute effects of vaginal and cervical stimulation.J Endocrinol. 1974; 63: 67
- Solid-phase radioimmunoassay of estradiol-17β.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1969; 29: 866
- Changes in the physiological properties of the uterine cervix of the rat during pregnancy.J Physiol (Lond). 1959; 148: 524
- Induction of labour in sheep and humans by single doses of corticosteroids.Br Med J. 1973; 2: 149
- Evidence that cervical softening in the pregnant rat is independent of increasing uterine contractility.J Reprod Fertil. 1981; 63: 449
- The effect of oestradiol benzoate, progesterone, relaxin and ovariectomy on cervical extensibility in the late pregnant rat.J Reprod Fertil. 1979; 56: 471
- Prostanoids, collagenase and cervical softening in the sheep.in: Ellwood DA Anderson ABM The cervix in pregnancy and labour. Churchill Livingstone, London1981: 57
- Endocrine control of parturition.Physiol Rev. 1979; 59: 863
- Prostaglandins: Their disappearance from and release into the circulation.Nature. 1967; 216: 868
☆Supported by the Medical Research Council of Great Britain.