Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Effect of terbutaline on premature labor. A double-blind placebo-controlled study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 125: 520
- Effects of terbutaline on human uterine motility at term.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1975; 54: 165
- Treatment of premature labor with ritodrine: a randomized controlled study.Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 54: 220
- Effects of non-selective and selective beta adrenergic agonists on spontaneous contractions and cyclic AMP levels in myometrial strips from pregnant women.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 1980; 11: 286
- Effects of selective beta-adrenergic agonists on spontaneous contractions, cAMP levels and phosphodiesterase activity in myometrial strips from pregnant women treated with terbutaline.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 1982; 14: 56
- Mechanisms of beta adrenergic desensitization in rat myometrium.Acta Pharmacol Toxicol. 1981; 49: 241
- Human myometrial adrenergic receptors: identification of the beta-adrenergic receptor by (3H)dihydroalprenolol binding.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 389
- A protein-binding assay for adenosine 3′,5′-cyclic monophosphate.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 67. 1970: 505
- Relationship between the inhibition constant (K1) and the concentration of inhibitor which causes 50% inhibition (I50) of an enzymatic reaction.Biochem Pharmacol. 1973; 22: 3099
- Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent.J Biol Chem. 1951; 193: 265
- Radioligand binding studies of adrenergic receptors: new insights into molecular and physiological regulation.Ann Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 1980; 20: 581
- Subsensitivity of beta responsiveness during treatment with long acting beta preparation.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1977; 59: 383
- Intravenous infusion of salbutamol in the management of premature labour.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1973; 80: 29
- Regulation of adenosine 3′,5′-monophosphate content of human astrocytoma cells: desensitization to catecholamines and prostaglandins.J Cyclic Nucleotide Protein Phosphor Res. 1976; 2: 257
- Decreased beta-adrenergic receptors in polymorphonuclear leucocytes after adrenergic therapy.N Engl J Med. 1978; 299: 933
- In vitro study of phosphodiesterase-inhibiting drugs: a complement to beta-sympathomimetic drug therapy in premature labor?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 145: 802
☆Östergötlands läns landsting, the Expressen Perinatal Research Foundation, the Swedish Medical Research Council (No. 04X-4498 and 04P-6155), and the Swedish Society of Medical Sciences provided financial support.