Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The regulation of the placental blood flow.J Dev Physiol. 1979; 1: 3
- Prostacyclin production during pregnancy: comparison of production during normal pregnancy and pregnancy complicated by hypertension.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 817
- The actions of prostaglandins and cyclo-oxygenase inhibition on the resistance vessels supplying the human fetal placenta.Prostaglandins. 1981; 21: 1033
- Prostacyclin generation by human umbilical and placental vessels in normal and hypertensive pregnancy.in: Lewis PJ O'Grady J Clinical pharmacology of prostacyclin. Raven Press, New York1981
- The effects of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory compuunds on fetal circulation and pulmonary function.Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 58: 635
- Effect of captopril on uterine blood flow and prostaglandin E synthesis in the pregnant rabbit.J Clin Invest. 1983; 71: 809
- Pregnancy hypertension, parity, and the renin-angiotensin system.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 132: 473
- Prostaglandins and the regulation of uterine blood flow in pregnancy.Nature. 1974; 249: 57
- The effects of components of the renin-angiotensin system on the isolated perfused human placental cotyledon.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 149: 450
- Macrophages on intrauterine contraceptive devices produce prostaglandins.Nature. 1975; 257: 227
- A comparison of the quantitative analysis of 6-oxo-PGF1α in biological fluids by gas chromatography, mass spectrometry and radioimmunoassay.Biomed Mass Spectrom. 1981; 8: 111
- Umbilical circulation—physiology and pathology.J Perinat Med. 1981; 9: 68
- Prostaglandins during pregnancy and the perinatal period.J Reprod Fertil. 1981; 62: 305
- Some new prospects in the mechanism of control of arachidonate metabolism in human placenta and amnion.Prostaglandins. 1981; 22: 979
- Intrarenal prostaglandin release attenuates the renal vasoconstrictor activity of angiotensin.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1973; 184: 678
- The release of prostaglandin from lung and other tissues.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1971; 180: 363
- Angiotensin II: a releaser of PGI2 from fetal and newborn rabbit lungs.Prostaglandins. 1983; 25: 901
☆Action Research for the Crippled Child provided financial support of this work.