Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Fisher CL, Gill CW. C-reactive protein (CRP). Beckman Technical bulletin no. CR80, Fullerton, California: Beckman Instruments, Inc.
- The liver as the site of C-reactive protein formation.J Exp Med. 1966; 123: 365
- C-reactive protein and the acute phase response.Adv Intern Med. 1982; 27: 345
- C-reactive protein as a predictor of infectious morbidity with premature rupture of membranes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 138: 648
- The behavior of C-reactive proteins in pregnant and puerperal women, fetal blood, and in the newborn infant under normal and abnormal conditions.Obstet Gynecol. 1960; 16: 659
- C-reactive protein in the serum of pregnant women.Cesk Gynekol. 1981; 46: 296
- C-reactive protein in pregnancy and contraception.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1971; 110: 633
- A study on CRP in Chinese pregnant women and newborns.J Formosan Med Assoc. 1982; 81: 112
- C-reactive protein with premature rupture of membranes and premature labor.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 62: 49
- Premature rupture of membranes: the role of C-reactive protein in the prediction of chorioamnionitis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 147: 240
- Acute phase protein in serum of women using hormonal contraceptives.Science. 1966; 153: 901
- Quantitation of “acute-phase proteins” postoperatively. Value in detection and monitoring of complications.Am J Clin Pathol. 1976; 66: 840
- Operationstrauma and Blutveranderungen.in: Proceedings of the Third World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, ViennaSeptember, 1961
- Prostacyclin production increases during human parturition.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1981; 88: 513
- Increase in serum haptoglobin stimulated by prostaglandins.Nature. 1976; 259: 326
- Absence of prostaglandin stimulated increase in acute-phase proteins in systemic sclerosis.Lancet. 1980; 2: 1187