Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Sonographic estimation of fetal weight.Radiology. 1984; 150: 535-540
- An evaluation of two equations for predicting fetal weight by ultrasound.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 47-54
- Ultrasonic estimation of fetal weight for the detection of intrauterine growth retardation by computer assisted analysis.in: Thesis. Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut1977: 61-63
- The estimation of fetal weight by computer assisted analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 128: 888-892
- Normal ultrasonic fetal weight curve.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 603-606
- Fetal growth and perinatal viability in California.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 624
- Longitudinal studies of fetal growth with the use of dynamic image ultrasonography.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 143: 545-554
- The determinants of birth weight.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 144: 190-200