Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical application of a scoring system for evaluation of antepartum fetal heart rate monitoring.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 130: 765
- Nonstressed fetal heart rate monitoring in the antepartum period.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 126: 699
- Do Apgar scores indicate asphyxia?.Lancet. 1982; 1: 494
- Umbilical venous blood pH: a useful aid in the diagnosis of asphyxia at birth.Arch Dis Child. 1983; 58: 15
- Quality of survival of infants with critical fetal reserve detected by antenatal cardiotocography.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 146: 662
- Extradural analgesia for Caesarean section: a comparison with general anaesthesia.Br J Anaesth. 1979; 51: 367
- Antenatal fetal heart rate variability in relation to fetal acid-base status at Caesarean section.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1983; 90: 516
- Neonatal effect of prolonged anesthetic induction for cesarean section.Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 58: 331