Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Obstetrical factors influencing outcome in infants weighing from 1001 to 1500 gm.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 133: 503
- Biparietal diameter in premature rupture of membranes: errors in estimating gestational age.JCU. 1983; 11: 371
- Estimating fetal age: effect of head shape on BPD.AJR. 1981; 137: 83
- Prospective randomized study of corticosteroids in the management of premature rupture of the membranes and the preterm gestation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 141: 508
- Fetal biparietal diameter: rational choice of plane of section for sonographic measurements.AJR. 1982; 138: 871
- Fetal head circumference: relation to menstrual age.AJR. 1982; 138: 649
- The breech head and its ultrasound significance.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1982; 89: 106
- The use of ultrasound to determine fetal age—a review.Med Ultrasound. 1983; 7: 95
- Cross-checking pregnancy landmarks by ultrasound.Contemp Ob/Gyn. 1982; 20: 169