Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Ten years' experience of intrapartum fetal monitoring in Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 143: 496
- Antepartum fetal heart rate testing. I. Evolution of the nonstress test.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 133: 29
- Human fetal breathing: Relationship to fetal condition.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 132: 514
- Antepartum fetal evaluation: Development of a biophysical profile.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 136: 787
- Quantitative amniotic fluid volume determination by ultrasound: Antepartum detection of intrauterine growth retardation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 139: 254
- Further experience with the fetal biophysical profile.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 61: 480
- Umbilical cord compression associated with amniotomy: Laboratory observations.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 126: 353
- Management of post term pregnancy in a large obstetric population.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 60: 282
- Antepartum fetal heart rate testing. VII. The significance of fetal bradycardia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 139: 194
- Fetal movements associated with fetal heart rate accelerations and decelerations.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 131: 276
- Antepartum prediction of the postmature infant.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 60: 148
- Fetal heart rate decelerations during a nonstress test.Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 57: 228
- Placental insufficiency in relation to post term pregnancy and fetal post maturity.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 123: 67
- Comparison of antepartum testing schemes for the management of the postdate pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 144: 683
☆Support for this project was provided by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (Grant No. 1654), Princeton, New Jersey.