Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cesarean section delivery rates: United States, 1981.Am J Public Health. 1983; 73: 861
- Cesarean Childbirth. 1981; (NIH publication no. 82-2067)
- Complications in cesarean and non-cesarean deliveries: United States, 1980.Am J Public Health. 1983; 73: 856
- Planned vaginal delivery following cesarean section.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 23: 507
- Planned vaginal delivery following cesarean section.Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 52: 50
- Management of pregnancy after cesarean section.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 135: 555
- Vaginal delivery in patients with a prior cesarean section.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 135
- Vaginal delivery following previous cesarean birth.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 146: 255
- Trial of labor following cesarean section: a two-year experience.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 144: 671
- Cesarean delivery in nulliparous women for failed oxytocin augmented labor: route of delivery in subsequent pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 143: 393
- Making inroads against the cesarean section rate.Contemp Ob Gyn. 1983; 21: 221
- Outcome after prior cesarean delivery.J Reprod Med. 1984; 29: 3
☆This project was supported in part by the Robert Woods Johnson Foundation, Grant No. 1654.