Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Factors affecting maternal Rh immunization.Ann Med Exp Biol. 1953; 31: 1
- Effect on primary Rh-immunization of delayed administration of anti-Rh.Immunology. 1975; 28: 349
- Rh-isoimmunization during pregnancy: antenatal prophylaxis.Can Med Assoc J. 1978; 118: 623-627
- Rh immunization during pregnancy.Vox Sang. 1979; 36: 50-64
- The Yorkshire antenatal anti-D immunoglobulin trial in primigravidae.Lancet. 1983; 2: 244-246
- Antenatal Rh prophylaxis: 28 weeks' gestation service program.Can Med Assoc J. 1978; 118: 627-630
- Can primary Rh immunization be augmented by passively administered antibody?.in: Frigoletto Jr, F Jewett JF Konugres AA Rh hemolytic disease—new strategy for eradication. GK Hall, Boston1982: 161-166
- Sounding board. Rh immunoprophylaxis: is antepartum therapy desirable?.N Engl J Med. 1980; 303: 935-937
- Preventing rhesus isoimmunization. Antepartum Rh immune globulin prophylaxis versus a sensitive test for risk identification.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 146: 749-755
- The transplacental passage of maternal erythrocytes into the fetus.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1965; 93: 566
- Maternal fetal hemorrhage: incidence and sensitization [Abstract].Pediatr Res. 1977; 11: 467
- Low concentration red cell antibodies. III. “Cold” IgG anti-D in pregnancy: incidence and significance.Acta Univ Upps. 1972; 120: 1-16
Bowman JM, Pollack JM. Reversal of Rh alloimmunization—fact or fancy. Vox Sang (in press).
- Fatal hemolytic disease of a newborn due to anti-D in an Rh positive Du variant mother.Transfusion. 1983; 23: 91