Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Intrauterine fetal growth retardation.in: Milunsky A. Friedman E.A. Gluck L. Advances in Perinatal Medicine. Plenum Medical Book Company, New York1981 (chap. 4)
- Experimental intrauterine growth retardation in the sheep.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1972; 112: 566
- Increased heart rate response to parasympathetic and beta-adrenergic blockade in growth-retarded fetal lambs.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 136: 808
- Fetal metabolic response to experimental placental vascular damage.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1981; 140: 446
- Cardiovascular responses to hypoxemia and acidemia in fetal lambs.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1974; 120: 817
- Pathophysiological changes in the fetal lamb with growth retardation.in: Foetal and Neonatal Physiology, Proceedings of the Sir Joseph Barcroft Centenary Symposium. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England1973: 641
- Umbilical blood flow response to embolization of the uterine circulation.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 138: 69
- Plasma glucocorticoid and adrenocorticotropin concentrations measured serially in growth-retarded fetal lambs.Pediatr. Res. 1979; 13: 1089
- Hemodynamic effects of alpha-adrenergic blockade during hypoxemia in fetal sheep.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1982; 142: 410
- The effect of beta-adrenergic stimulation on fetal cardiovascular function during hypoxemia.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1982; 144: 810
- The effect of acute maternal hypoxia on fetal oxygenation and the umbilical circulation in the sheep.Eur. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. Reprod. Biol. 1980; 10: 125
- Foetal metabolism and substrate utilization.in: Foetal and Neonatal Physiology, Proceedings of the Sir Joseph Barcroft Centenary Symposium. University Press, Cambridge, England1973: 397
- Oxygen consumption and the arterial oxygen maturation in foetal and newborn lambs.J. Physiol. (Lond.). 1957; 135: 623
- Effects of hypoxia on umbilical circulation and fetal metabolism.Am. J. Physiol. 1970; 218: 1453
Parer, J. T.: The effect of atropine on heart rate and oxygen consumption of the hypoxic fetus. Submitted for publication.
- The effect of fetal heart rate on cardiovascular function during hypoxemia.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 138: 1190
☆Supported by Grant HL/HD 24056 from the National Institutes of Health.
☆☆Presented by invitation at the Second Annual Meeting of the American Gynecological and Obstetrical Society, Phoenix, Arizona, September 7–10, 1983.