Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Effects of injection volume on the tissue dose, dose rate, and therapeutic potential of intraperitoneal P32.Radiology. 1981; 1401: 193
- The role of radiation therapy in the management of ovarian carcinoma.Isr. J. Med. Sci. 1975; 13: 815
- Incidence of subclinical metastasis in Stage I and II ovarian carcinoma.Obstet. Gynecol. 1978; 52: 100
- Prophylactic use of radioactive gold in the treatment of primary ovarian cancer.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1966; 94: 766
- The effect of volume on the distribution of substances instilled into the peritoneal cavity.Gynecol. Oncol. 1978; 6: 106
- Radioactive colloids in the treatment of Stage I ovarian cancer.Obstet. Gynecol. 1972; 40: 42
- Radioactive chromic phosphate suspension: Studies on distribution, drug absorption, and effective therapeutic radiation in phantoms, dogs, and patients.Gynecol. Oncol. 1981; 12: 193