Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Oral contraceptives and cardiovascular disease.N. Engl. J. Med. 1981; 305: 612
- The hypercoagulability states.CRC Crit. Rev. Clin. Lab. Sci. 1979; 11: 397
- AT-III content and antithrombin activity in oestrogen-progestogen and progestogen-only treated women.Thromb. Res. 1980; 18: 675
- Estrogen-containing oral contraceptive agents: A basis for their thrombogenicity.JAMA. 1976; 236: 2179
- Defective fibrinolysis in blood and vein walls in recurrent “idiopathic” venous thrombosis.Acta Chir. Scand. 1972; 138: 313
- Thrombosis and oral contraceptives: Possible predisposition.Br. Med. J. 1973; 4: 631
- Fibrinolytic response and oral contraceptive associated thromboembolism.Contraception. 1981; 23: 181
- A chromogenic assay for releasable plasminogen activator.Clin. Chem. 1982; 28: 1125
- Blood coagulation and idiopathic thromboembolism among fertile women.Contraception. 1980; 22: 123
- Thromboembolism and oral contraceptives: An epidemiologic case-control study.Am. J. Epidemiol. 1969; 90: 365
- Plasminogen: Purification from human plasma by affinity chromatography.Science. 1970; 170: 1095
- Physical conditioning augments the fibrinolytic response to venous occlusion in healthy adults.N. Engl. J. Med. 1980; 302: 987
- Elementary Statistics With Applications in Medicine. Dover Press, New York1959: 267-283 ed. 2.
Stead, N. W., Bauer, K. A., Kinney, T. R., Lewis, J. G., Campbell, E. E., Shifman, M. A., Rosenberg, R. D., and Pizzo, S. V.: Venous thrombosis in a family with defective release of vascular plasminogen activator and elevated plasma factor VIII/von Willebrand factor, Am. J. Med. In press.
- A new method for qualitative detection of platelet aggregates in patients with arterial insufficiency.Lancet. 1974; 2: 924
☆This study was made possible by Grant HL 24066 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.