Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Development of cardiovascular responses to autonomic blockade in intact fetal and neonatal lambs.Biol. Neonate. 1973; 22: 177
- Development of autonomic control of circulation.Am. J. Physiol. 1975; 228: 337
- The effect of fetal heart rate on cardiovascular function during hypoxemia.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 138: 1190
- Effect of propranolol infusion on the umbilical and uterine circulations of pregnant sheep.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1976; 126: 1038
- Effect of parasympathetic and beta-adrenergic blockade on the umbilical circulation in the unanesthetized fetal sheep.Gynecol. Obstet. Invest. 1979; 10: 311
- The performance of complex fetal operations in utero without amniotic fluid loss or other disturbances of fetal-maternal relationships.Surgery. 1960; 48: 564
- Circulation of the fetus in utero: Methods for studying distribution of blood flows, cardiac output, and organ blood flow.Circ. Res. 1967; 21: 163
- Some sources of error in measuring regional blood flow with radioactive microspheres.J. Appl. Physiol. 1971; 31: 598
- Cardiovascular response to hypoxemia and acidemia in fetal lambs.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1974; 120: 814
- An evaluation of fetal renal function in a chronic fetal preparation.J. Clin. Invest. 1972; 51: 149
- Foetal plasma corticosteroids and the initiation of parturition in sheep.J. Endocrinol. 1969; 44: 285
- Quantitation of blood flow patterns in the foetal lamb in utero.in: Proceedings of the Sir Joseph Barcroft Centenary Symposium. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge1973: 129
- Comparative myocardial depressant and anti-arrhythmic properties of d-propranolol, dl-propranolol and quinidine.J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 1967; 158: 11
- Effects of adrenergic agents on ovine umbilical and uterine blood flows.in: ed. 2. Fetal and Newborn Cardiovascular Physiology. vol. 2. Garland STPM Press, New York1978: 1
- Effects of pharmacologic agents on umbilical blood flow in fetal lambs in utero.Biol. Neonate. 1978; 33: 225
☆Supported by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grants HD 07681 and HD 12194.