Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A role for estrogen in progesterone production during baboon pregnancy.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 136: 569
- Luteal function in baboons with administration of the antiestrogen ethamoxytriphetol (MER-25) throughout the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle.Biol. Reprod. 1981; 25: 451
- Effect of administration of the antiestrogen ethamoxytriphetol and luteectomy/or ovariectomy upon serum progesterone concentrations in pregnant baboons.in: Fourteenth Annual Meeting of the Society for the Study of Reproduction, Corvallis, Oregon 1981: 61A (Abst.)
- Maintenance and function of corpora lutea in rabbits depend upon estrogen.Endocrinology. 1967; 80: 938
- The regulation of the mammalian corpus luteum.Recent Prog. Horm. Res. 1981; 37: 183
- Properties of nuclear and cytoplasmic estrogen receptor in the rabbit corpus luteum: Evidence for translocation.Endocrinology. 1979; 105: 690
- Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent.J. Biol. Chem. 1951; 193: 265
- Biological potency and uterine estrogen receptor interactions of the metabolites of the antiestrogens CI628 and U23, 469.Endocrinology. 1981; 108: 164
- Androgen receptor in human placental villi.J. Biochem. (Tokyo). 1981; 89: 153
- The ontogeny of the human placental glucocorticoid receptor and inducibility of heat-stable alkaline phosphatase.Endocrinology. 1979; 104: 1364
- Characteristics of high affinity progesterone binding to rat placental cytosol.Endocrinology. 1979; 106: 1861
- A high-affinity estrogen-binding protein in rat placental trophoblast.Endocrinology. 1976; 99: 701
- Oestrogen and progestin receptors in deciduoma of the rat.J. Steroid Biochem. 1979; 10: 139
- Estradiol and progesterone binding in human term placental cytosol.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1981; 141: 170
- Serum estradiol in mid and late gestation and estradiol/progesterone ratio in baboons near parturition.Biol. Reprod. 1978; 18: 247
- In vitro evidence for 17β-estradiol receptor in the human placenta.Cell. Mol. Biol. 1977; 22: 357
☆Supported by the Pangborn Fund of the University of Maryland School of Medicine and Research Grant HD-13294 (to Dr. Albrecht) from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service.
☆☆Part of this study was presented at the Sixty-third Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society, Cincinnati, Ohio, June 19, 1981.