Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fetal hemodynamic response to umbilical cord compression.Obstet. Gynecol. 1963; 22: 553
- Researches on Pre-Natal Life. vol 1. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Ltd.,, Oxford1946: 123 ed. 2.
- Observations on heart rate and pH in the human fetus during labor.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1969; 104: 1190
- Continuous transcutaneous monitoring of fetal oxygen tension during labour.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1977; 84: 1
- The relationship of fetal heart rate patterns to the fetal transcutaneous Po2.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1981; 140: 760
- Correlation between fetal scalp tcPo2 and microblood samples.Birth Defects. 1979; 15: 235
- Comparison of continuous transcutaneous Po2 measurements with intermittent arterial Po2 determinations in fetal lambs.Obstet. Gynecol. 1981; 57: 248
- Continuous transcutaneous oxygen tension measurements in experiments with Rhesus monkeys and pregnant ewes.J. Perinat. Med. 1979; 7: 39
- Cardiovascular responses to hypoxemia and acidemia in fetal lambs.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1974; 120: 817
- Predictability of the state of fetal oxygenation from quantitative analysis of components of late deceleration.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1973; 115: 1083
- Baroreceptor and chemoreceptor responses to umbilical cord occlusion in fetal lambs.Biol. Neonate. 1979; 35: 66
- Myocardial conduction defects in association with compression of the umbilical cord. Experimental observations in fetal baboons.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1975; 121: 951
- Transcutaneous Po2 and cardiovascular observations in the sheep fetus following the reduction of uterine blood flow.J. Perinat. Med. 1980; 8: 85
- Shock indication by transcutaneous Po2 measurements in the sheep fetus and catecholamine release.in: Proceedings of the Second Annual Meeting, Soc. Perinat. Obstet. 1982 (Abst. 31.)
- Distribution of the circulation in the normal and asphyxiated fetal primate.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1970; 108: 956
- Comparison of continuous transcutaneous and continuous intravascular Po2 measurement in fetal sheep.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 138: 670
☆Supported by Magee-Womens Hospital Research Fund Grant No. 292-414.