Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Small-airway dysfunction in nonsmokers chronically exposed to tobacco smoke.N. Engl. J. Med. 1980; 302: 720
- Effect of parental cigarette smoking on the pulmonary function of children.Am. J. Epidemiol. 1979; 110: 15
- Infant admissions to hospital and maternal smoking.Lancet. 1974; 1: 529
- Effect of passive smoking on angina pectoris.N. Engl. J. Med. 1978; 299: 21
- Smoking and health: A report of the surgeon general.in: ed. 2. DHEW publication No. 50066. United States Government Print Office, Washington, D. C1979
- A comparison between carboxyhemoglobin and serum thiocyanate determinations as indicators of cigarette smoking.Am. J. Public Health. 1980; 70: 284
- Thiocyanate and smoking in pregnancy.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1973; 80: 810
- Smoking in pregnancy—Effects on birthweight and on cyanide and thiocyanate levels in mother and baby.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1977; 84: 31
- Smoking during pregnancy—Effects on the fetus and on thiocyanate levels in mother and baby.Acta Paediatr. Scand. 1979; 68: 547
- Plasma nicotine levels after smoking cigarettes with high, medium, and low nicotine yields.Br. Med. J. 1975; 2: 414
- A simplified score for assessment of fetal maturation of newborn infants.J. Pediatr. 1979; 95: 769
- Simplified colorimetric determination of thiocyanate in biological fluids, and its application to investigation of the toxic amblyopias.Clin. Chem. 1972; 18: 996
- Smoking during pregnancy.Obstet. Gynecol. Surv. 1978; 33: 1
- Smoking in pregnancy and vitamin B12 metabolism.Br. Med. J. 1972; 2: 74
- Plasma thiocyanate and vitamin B12 in Nigerian patients with degenerative neurological disease.Lancet. 1966; 1: 1062
- Effects of prolonged cyanide and thiocyanate feeding in rats.J. Toxicol. Environ. Health. 1979; 5: 579
☆Supported in part by Grants M01-RR00210 and IP50-MD11089 from the National Institutes of Health.