Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Am. Pharm. 1979; 19: 24
- Fam. Plann. Perspect. 1979; 11: 190
- Statistical Methods for Rates and Proportions. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.,, New York1973 ed. 2.
- Applied Repression Analysis. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.,, New York1966 ed. 2.
- T-tests and intervals for comparisons suggested by the data.Biometrics. 1975; 31: 339
- Comparison of eight kits for the diagnosis of pregnancy.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1975; 64: 452
☆Supported in part by the International Fertility Research Program under contract from the Agency for International Development.