Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Benign cervical and vaginal changes associated with exposure to stilbestrol in utero.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1975; 125: 777
- Upper genital tract changes and pregnancy outcome in offspring exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 137: 299
- Impaired reproductive performance in DES-exposed women.Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 55: 25
- Reproductive history of women exposed to diethylstilbestrol in utero.Fertil. Steril. 1980; 33: 21
- Reproductive outcome of women exposed to diethylstilbestrol in utero.Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 56: 70
- A comparison of pregnancy experience in DES-exposed and DES-unexposed daughters.J. Reprod. Med. 1980; 24: 62
- Fertility and outcome of pregnancy in women exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol.N. Engl. J. Med. 1980; 302: 609
- Upper genital tract changes associated with exposure in utero to diethylstilbestrol.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1977; 128: 51
- Incompetent cervix in offspring exposed to diethylstilbestrol in utero.Obstet. Gynecol. (Suppl.). 1978; 52: 73s
- Follow-up study of male and female offspring of DES-exposed mothers.Obstet. Gynecol. 1977; 49: 1
- Incompetent cervix in a hormone-exposed offspring.Obstet. Gynecol. 1978; 51: 625
- Successful management of incompetent cervix in a primigravida exposed to diethylstilbestrol in utero.Fertil. Steril. 1979; 31: 217
- T-shaped uterus in diethylstilbestrol (DES) exposure.Am. J. Radiol. 1979; 132: 979
- Reproductive significance of changes in the endometrial cavity associated with exposure to diethylstilbestrol.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 137: 178
- Reproductive problems in the DES-exposed female.Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 55: 453
- Reproductive failure and cervical incompetence in women exposed to diethylstilbestrol.South. Med. J. 1980; 73: 89
- Williams Obstetrics. Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York1980: 528 ed. 16.
☆Presented at the Forty-seventh Annual Meeting of the Pacific Coast Obstetrical and Gynecological Society, Monterey, California, October 6–11, 1980.