Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Physician advisory: Health effects of the pregnancy use of diethylstilbestrol.Clin. Toxicol. 1979; 14: 313
- Increased excretion of pregnanediol in pregnancy from diethylstilbestrol with special reference to the problem of late pregnancy accidents.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1946; 51: 411
- Does the administration of diethylstilbestrol during pregnancy have therapeutic value?.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1953; 66: 1062
- Adenocarcinoma of the vagina. Association of maternal stilbestrol therapy with tumor appearance in young women.N. Engl. J. Med. 1971; 284: 878
- Post-stilbestrol secondary syndrome.Obstet. Gynecol. 1973; 42: 12
- Prenatal exposure to stilbestrol.J. Engl. J. Med. 1975; 292: 334
- Upper genital tract change associated with exposure in utero to diethylstilbestrol.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1977; 128: 51
- Impaired reproductive performance in DES-exposed women.Obstet. Gynecol. 1980; 55: 25
- Fertility and outcome of pregnancy in women exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol.N. Engl. J. Med. 1980; 302: 609
- Follow-up study of male and female offspring of DES-exposed mothers.Obstet. Gynecol. 1977; 49: 1
- Pathological semen and anatomical abnormalities of the genital tract in human male subjects exposed to diethylstilbestrol in utero.J. Urol. 1977; 117: 477
- Association of diethylstilbestrol exposure in utero with cryptorchidism, testicular hypoplasia and semen abnormalities.J. Urol. 1979; 122: 36
- Transplacental exposure to diethylstilbestrol in men.Urology. 1979; 13: 276
- Penetration of guinea pig spermatozoa into hamster eggs in vitro.J. Reprod. Fertil. 1972; 28: 477
- The use of zona-free animal ova as a test-system for the assessment of the fertilizing capacity of human spermatozoa.Biol. Reprod. 1976; 15: 471
- Analysis of known spermatozoal fertilizing ability using zona-free ova.Fertil. Steril. 1979; 32: 6
- Fertilizing capacity of human spermatozoa evaluated by actual penetration of foreign eggs.Contraception. 1978; 17: 87
- Human sperm penetration into zona-free hamster oocytes as a test to evaluate the sperm fertilizing ability.Andrologia. 1979; 11: 197
Karp, L. E., Williamson, R. A., Stenchever, M. A., Shy, K. K., Plymate, S. R., Spadoni, L. R., Moore, D. E., and Smith, W. D.: The sperm penetration assay: A useful test in the evaluation of male fertility, Obstet. Gynecol. In press.
- The determination of size and concentration of human sperm with an electronic particle counter.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1965; 65: 506
- The male factor in fertility and sterility. VI. Semen quality and certain other factors in relation to ease of conception.Fertil. Steril. 1953; 4: 10
- Analysis of semen.in: Behrman S.J. Kistner R.W. Progress in Infertility. ed. 2. Little, Brown & Co, Boston1975: 691
- Improved staining method for differentiating immature germ cells from white blood cells in human seminal fluid.Andrologia. 1976; 8: 61
- The culture of mouse embryos in vitro.in: Daniel J.C. Methods of Mammalian Embryology. W. H. Freeman & Co, San Francisco1971: 101
☆Presented by invitation at the Forty-seventh Annual Meeting of the Pacific Coast Obstetrical and Gynecological Society, Monterey, California, October 6–11, 1980.