Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A study of sexually transmitted diseases in Khartoum Teaching Hospital.in: Presented at Vth Sudanese Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, KhartoumFebruary, 1978 (Submitted for publication)
- Sexuality Today and Tomorrow. Duxbury Press, North Seituate, Mass1978 ed. 3.
- Clinical and epidemiological aspects of incomplete abortion in Khartoum.in: ed. 3. Doctorate thesis. University of Khartoum, 1976
- Consultant report: 1269 illegally induced or spontaneous abortions.International Fertility Research Program, Consultant Report, Columbia. September, 1974;
- Aborto en America Latina.Rev. Colomb. Obstet. Ginecol. 1976; 27: 77
- Contraceptive practice following incomplete abortion in Djakharta and Khartoum.Int. J. Gynaecol. Obstet. 1977; 15: 243
- Circumcision and infibulation of females.Sudan Med. J. 1976; 5: 4