Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Estrogens.Contrib. Gynecol. Obstet. 1976; 2: 2
- On the regulation of estrogen production by cortisol and ACTH in human pregnancy at term.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1974; 119: 283
- The effect of continuous epidural blockade on plasma 11-hydroxycorticosteroid concentrations in labour.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1973; 80: 974
- Continuous epidural anaesthesia with a low frequency of instrumental deliveries.Acta Obstet. Gynecol. Scand. 1975; 54: 401
- Estriol assays in obstetrics.J. Steroid Biochem. 1975; 6: 703
- Response of pituitary-adrenal axis on partal stress.Obstet. Gynecol. 1975; 46: 275
- A comparison of the effect of extradural and parenteral analgesia on maternal plasma cortisol concentrations during labour and the puerperium.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1976; 83: 631
- Effects of betamethasone on plasma levels of estriol, cortisol and HCS in late pregnancy.Acta Obstet. Gynecol. Scand. 1979; 58 (In press)
- On the regulation of fetal and maternal 16α-hydroxydehydro-epiandrosterone and its sulfate by cortisol and ACTH in human pregnancy at term.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1975; 121: 646
- Plasma estrone, estradiol, estriol, progesterone and cortisol in normal labour.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1974; 119: 502
- Estriol in pregnancy. IV. Normal concentrations, diurnal and/or episodic variations, and day to day changes of unconjugated and total estriol in late pregnancy plasma.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1976; 124: 272