Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hyaline membrane disease.Am. Rev. Respir. Dis. 1975; 111: 657
- A controlled trial of antepartum glucocorticoids treatment for prevention of the respiratory distress syndrome in premature infants.Pediatrics. 1972; 50: 515
- Biochemical studies on normal and hormone accelerated development of pulmonary surfactant.in: Pulmonary Macrophage and Epithelial Cells, Sixteenth Annual Hanford Biology Symposium Energy Research and Development Administration Conference 760927. 1977: 162
- Aminophylline stimulates the incorporation of choline into phospholipid in explants of fetal rat lung in organ culture.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1977; 488: 263
- The effect of prolactin on the lecithin content of fetal rabbit lung.J. Clin. Invest. 1977; 59: 1002
- Plasma estriol concentration in infants with the respiratory distress syndrome.J. Pediatr. 1973; 83: 851
- Newborn estrogen excretion.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1969; 104: 551
- Phospholipid content, composition and biosynthesis during fetal lung development in the rabbit.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1976; 431: 447
- Effects of cortisol administration to fetal rabbits on lung phospholipid content composition and biosynthesis.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1976; 450: 121
- Corticosteroid induction of phosphatidic acid phosphatase in fetal rabbit lung.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1977; 77: 883
- Thyrotropin releasing hormone stimulates surfactant secretion in the fetal rabbit.Am. Rev. Respir. Dis. 1978; 117: 386
- Human amniotic fluid lecithin/sphingomyelin ratio changes with estrogen or glucocorticoid treatment.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1973; 115: 216
- Influence of estradiol-17β on the acetylcholine content of the lung in the rabbit neonate.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1970; 107: 641
- Specific [3H]estradiol binding in the fetal uterus and testes of guinea pig. Quantitative evolution of [3H] estradiol receptors in the different fetal tissues (kidney, lung, uterus, and testes) during fetal development.J. Steroid Biochem. 1976; 7: 1031
- Effect of estrogen administration during labor on the incidence of hyaline membrane disease in premature infants.J. Reprod. Med. 1969; 3: 204
- Aqueous estrogens in the management of respiratory distress syndrome.J. Reprod. Med. 1970; 5: 53
Supported in part by National Institutes of Health Grants HD-10192 and HL-17407.
Presented in part at the Sixty-second Annual Meeting of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, Atlantic City, New Jersey April 9–14, 1978.