Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Differential reactivity of the myoendometrial and placental vasculatures: Adrenergic responses.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1972; 112: 20
- Response of ovine uterine blood flow to epinephrine and norepinephrine.in: Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med.145. 1974: 996
- Effects of epinephrine on distribution of blood flow in the pregnant ewe.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1976; 124: 156
- The role of circulatory buffers in fetal tolerance to stress.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1973; 117: 643
- Production of fetal asphyxia in the rhesus monkey by administration of catecholamines to the mother.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1971; 109: 248
- Relationships between pressure and flow in the umbilical and uterine circulations of sheep.Circ. Res. 1976; 38: 262
- Maternal and fetal tcpO2 monitoring in perinatal medicine.in: Almquist and Wiksell International, Stockholm1976: 250
- Effects of prolonged infusion of B adrenergic agonists on uterine and umbilical blood flow in pregnant sheep.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1977; 128: 709
- Circulatory changes in the reproductive tissues of ewes during pregnancy.Gynecol. Invest. 1974; 5: 252
- Growth of uterine oxygen and glucose uptakes during pregnancy in sheep.Gynecol. Invest. 1974; 5: 230
- Cardiac output and uterine blood flow in the pregnant ewe.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1978; 130: 419
- Uterine blood flow and oxygen consumption in the unrestrained pregnant ewe.Q. J. Exp. Physiol. 1972; 57: 12
- The oxygen consumption of the uterus and its tissue contents in late gestation.Q. J. Exp. Physiol. 1972; 57: 24
- Circulatory response to systemic infusion of norepinephrine in the pregnant ewe.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1977; 127: 376
- Utero-placental blood flow during alkalosis in the sheep.Am. J. Physiol. 1975; 228: 1497
- Goodman L.S. Gilman A. The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. MacMillian, Inc., New York1970: 477-513 (Chapter 24)
Supported in part by Grant No. 88 from the Vermont Heart Association.