Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Bladder capacity postpartum and catheterization.Obstet. Gynecol. 1975; 26: 176
- Culture of the urine.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1960; 56: 899
- Urethral catheter as a cause of urinary-tract infection in pregnancy and puerperium.Lancet. 1961; 2: 1059
- Bacteriuria in the catheterized patient. Cystitis or pyelonephritis?.J. A. M. A. 1975; 233: 253
- An evaluation of post-catheterization prophylactic chemotherapy.J. Urol. 1959; 82: 613
- A study of chemoprophylaxis of postpartum urinary-tract infection.J. A. M. A. 1962; 182: 899
- Factors predisposing to bacteriuria during indwelling urethral catheterization.N. Engl. J. Med. 1974; 291: 215
- Prophylactic efficacy of nitrofurantoin macrocrystals and trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole in urinary infections.N. Engl. J. Med. 1977; 296: 780
The opinions expressed in this manuscript are those of the author and not necessarily those of the United States Air Force nor the Department of Defense.