Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Transmission of group B streptococci among parturient women and their neonates.J. Pediatr. 1973; 83: 919
- Group B streptococcal neonatal and infant infections.J. Pediatr. 1973; 82: 707
- Carrier rate of group B streptococci with relevance to neonatal infections.Infection. 1974; 2: 123
- Group B streptococcal colonization in pregnancy.Obstet. Gynecol. 1976; 47: 719
- Epidemiology of group B streptococcal carriage in pregnant women and newborn infants.J. Med. Microbiol. 1977; 10: 103
- Nosocomial transmission of group B streptococci.Pediatrics. 1976; 58: 346
- Nosocomial transmission of group B streptococci in a newborn nursery.Pediatrics. 1977; 59: 679
- Selective broth medium for isolation of group B streptococci.Appl. Microbiol. 1973; 26: 884
- Correlation of maternal antibody deficiency with susceptibility to neonatal group B streptococcal infection.N. Engl. J. Med. 1976; 294: 753
- Quantitative determination of antibody to capsular polysaccharide in infection with type III strains of group B streptococcus.J. Clin. Invest. 1977; 59: 810
- Statistical Methods. Iowa State University Press, Ames1967: 593
- Rectal colonization with group B Streptococcus: Relation to vaginal colonization of pregnant women.J. Infect. Dis. 1977; 135: 308
- Assessment of group B streptococcal opsonins in human and rabbit serum by neutrophil chemiluminescence.J. Clin. Invest. 1976; 58: 1379
- Colonization with group B streptococci in girls under 16 years of age.Pediatrics. 1977; 60: 473
Supported by United States Public Health Science Training Grant No. AI-12618-PIII and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Grant No. AI-13249-02 from the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, and by a Bristol Laboratories Fellowship Grant.