Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Levodopa suppression of prolactin in nonpuerperal glactorrhea.N. Engl. J. Med. 1971; 285: 1160
- Nonpuerperal lactation and normal prolactin regulation.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1975; 40: 198
- Bromocriptine treatment of female infertility: Report of 13 pregnancies.Br. Med. J. 1975; 4: 694
- Ovarian refractoriness to gonadotropins in cases of inappropriate lactation: Restoration of ovarian function with bromocryptine.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1976; 43: 1398
- Galactorrhea: A study of 235 cases, including 48 with pituitary tumors.N. Engl. J. Med. 1977; 296: 589
- Clinical and hormonal responses to bromocriptine (CB-154) in the glactorrhea syndromes.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1974; 39: 18
- Treatment of women with the glactorrhea-amenorrhea syndrome with pyridoxine (vitamin B6).J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1976; 42: 1192
- Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: A possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1976; 42: 603
- An antilactogenic effect of pyridoxine.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1973; 80: 718
- Suppression of lactation with high doses of pyridoxine.S. Afr. Med. J. 1975; 49: 2155
- A homologous radioimmunoassay for human prolactin.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1973; 36: 509
- An immunochemical assay of total extractable insulin in man.J. Clin. Invest. 1960; 39: 1070
- The influence of pyridoxine on prolactin secretion and milk production in women.Br. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1976; 83: 387
Supported in part by Clinical Research Grant RR-34 from the National Institutes of Health, and Special Grant PDT-32-A from the American Cancer Society, Ohio Division.