Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- De la glycosurie ou diabète sucré; son traitement hygiénique.Germer-Baillière, Paris1875
- Care of the clinical diabetic woman in pregnancy and labor.in: Sutherland H.W. Stowers J.M. Carbohydrate Metabolism in Pregnancy and the Newborn. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1975: 221
Garcia, M. G., Gleason, R. E., and White, P.: Serum insulin during oral glucose tolerance tests on offspring of one juvenile diabetic parent. (Abst.) In press.
- Pregnancy and diabetes mellitus.Boston Med. Surg. J. 1915; 23: 841
- Joslin's Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus. Lea & Febiger, Publishers, Philadelphia1971: 593 ed. 11.
Leavitt, T.: Personal communication.
- Pregnancy complicated by diabetes mellitus.Obstet. Gynecol. 1953; 1: 219
- Prognosis and outcome of pregnancy in diabetes.Acta Endocrinol. 1965; 50: 70
- Pregnancy in a juvenile diabetic after renal transplantation (Class T diabetes mellitus).Diabetes. 1975; 24: 497
- Medical aspects of diabetes in pregnancy and the diabetogenic effects of oral contraceptives.Med. Clin. North Am. 1971; 55: 947
- Childhood diabetes. Its course, and influence on the second and third generations.Diabetes. 1960; 9: 345
- Diabetes mellitus in pregnancy.Clin. Perinatol. 1974; 1: 331
- Life cycle of diabetes in youth. 50th anniversary of the discovery of insulin (1921–1971).J. A. M. W. A. 1972; 27: 293
- Pregnancy and diabetes, medical aspects.Med. Clin. North Am. 1965; 49: 1015
- Pregnancy complicating diabetes.Am. J. Med. 1949; 7: 609
- Pregnancy complicating diabetes.in: Joslin E.P. Root H.F. White P. Marble A. The Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus. ed. 9. Lea & Febiger, Publishers, Philadelphia1952: 676
- Pregnancy complicating diabetes. A report of clinical results.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1943; 3: 500
- The management of pregnancy complicating diabetes and of children of diabetic mothers.Med. Clin. North Am. 1953; 37: 1481
- Prenatal exposure to female hormones. Effect on psychosexual development in boys.Arch. Gen. Psychiatry. 1973; 28: 554
☆This paper was received from Dr. White in response to a query as to why her classification of obstetric diabetes was developed.