Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prostaglandins in endometrium and menstrual fluid from normal and dysmenorrheic subjects.J. Obstet. Gynaecol. Br. Common W. 1965; 72: 185
- Quantitative aspects of prostaglandin synthesis in man.in: Advances in the Biosciences 9, International Conference on Prostaglandins 1972. Pergamon Press, New York1973: 7
- Novel transformations of prostaglandin endoperoxides: Formation of thromboxanes.in: ed. 2. Advances in Prostaglandin and Thromboxane Research. Vol. 1. Raven Press, New York1976: 19
- Transformation of arachidonic acid and Homo-γ-linolenic acid by rabbit polymorphonuclear leukocytes.J. Biol. Chem. 1976; 251: 7816
- Methods for quantitative analysis of PGF2α, PGE2 9α, 11α-dihydro-15-keto-prost-5-enoic acid and 9α, 11α, 15α-trihydroxy-prost-5-enoic acid from body fluids using deuterated carriers and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.Ann. Biochem. 1973; 54: 434
- Endogenous levels of 15-keto-dihydro-prostaglandins in human plasma.Biochem. Med. 1974; 11: 298
- Prostaglandin F2α concentrations in the blood of women during normal menstrual cycles and dysmenorrhea.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1973; 37: 469
- Analysis of prostaglandin F2α and metabolites in blood during constant intravenous infusion of prostaglandin F2α in the human female.Acta Physiol. Scand. 1972; 86: 430
- Prostaglandins in the human endometrium. Gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric quantitation before and after IUD insertion.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1975; 122: 611
- The influence of prostaglandin metabolites on the uterine response to PGF2α. A clinical and pharmacokinetic study.Life Sci. 1974; 14: 521
- Prostaglandin levels in endometrial jet-wash specimens in patients with dysmenorrhea before and after indomethacin therapy.Prostaglandins. 1975; 10: 1047
- Myometrial and isthmic mechanisms in primary dysmenorrhea.Gynecol. Obstet. 1962; 13: 408
- Prostaglandins in reproduction.Obstet. Gynecol. Annu. 1972; 1: 297
- The effect of locally administered PGE2α on the contractility of the nonpregnant human uterus in vivo.Prostaglandins. 1975; 10: 253
- The myometrial response to intrauterine administration of PGF2α and PGE2 in dysmenorrheic women.Acta Obstet. Gynecol. Scand. 1977; 56: 167
- Studies on hormonal interrelationships in patients with abnormal gynecological conditions.Obstet. Gynecol. Surv. 1967; 22: 463
- Effects of terbutaline on human myometrial activity and endometrial blood flow.Br. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1976; 83: 673
☆The investigation was supported by the WHO Expanded Program of Research, Development and Research Training.