Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Weight, sitting height, head size, foot length, and menstrual age of the human embryo.Contrib. Embryol. 1920; 11: 143
- Patterns of fetal and placental growth: The second half of normal pregnancy.Obstet. Gynecol. 1964; 24: 357
- Delivery patterns and reproductive efficiency among groups of differing socioeconomic status and ethnic origins.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1967; 97: 608
- Intrauterine growth as estimated from liveborn birth-weight data at 24 to 42 weeks of gestation.Pediatrics. 1963; 32: 793
- Die Altersbestimmung des Fötus nach graphischer methode.Z. Geburtshilfe Gynaekol. 1911; 69: 127
- A multifactorial approach to the study of the factors influencing birth weight in the urban community of New Delhi.Indian J. Med. Res. 1971; 59: 1318
- Birthweight distribution of Singapore Chinese, Malay and Indian infants from 34 weeks to 42 weeks gestation.J. Obstet. Gynaecol. Br. Commonw. 1972; 79: 149
- On intrauterine growth. The significance of prenatal care.Int. J. Gynaecol. Obstet. 1970; 8: 895
- Swedish standard curves for intra-uterine growth.Pediatrics. 1970; 46: 7
- Intrauterines Längen-und Gewichtswachstum Standardwerte aus Österreich.Pädiatr. Pädol. 1973; 8: 195
- The assessment of fetal growth.J. Obstet. Gynaecol. Br. Commonw. 1968; 75: 903
- Intrauterine growth of liveborn Caucasian infants at sea level: Standards obtained from measurements in 7 dimensions of infants born between 25 and 44 weeks of gestation.Pediatrics. 1969; 74: 901
- Indigent Negro and Caucasian birth weight-gestational age tables.Pediatrics. 1970; 46: 9
- Growth of the human fetus. I. Normal growth and its variation.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1966; 94: 1112
- Liveborn birth weights for gestational age of white middle class infants.Pediatrics. 1970; 45: 937
- Toxemia of pregnancy: Relationship between fetal weight, fetal survival, and the maternal state.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1971; 109: 225
- The characteristics and perils of breech presentation.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1974; 118: 700
- Fetal crown-rump length and biparietal diameter in the second trimester of pregnancy.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1975; 122: 9
- Maternity annual report for 1875.Charité Ann. 1877; 2: 669
- Changes in fetuses due to formalin preservation.Am. J. Phys. Anthropol. 1919; 2: 35-41
- The growth and development of the prematurely born infant.The Williams Wilkins Company, Baltimore1964
- The small-for-date infant. II. Neurological and intellectual sequelae.Pediatrics. 1972; 50: 50
Stuart, H. C.: Percentile chart for measurements of infant boys, Children's Medical Center, Boston, Mass.
- The infant's self-regulation of food intake and weight gain.Lancet. 1975; 2: 1393
- Obstervations on foetal growth in multiple pregnancy in man.J. Endocrinol. 1952; 8: 386
- Nutritive influences upon reproduction.J. Reprod. Med. 1971; 7: 275
- Nutritive influences upon reproduction.J. Reprod. Med. 1972; 8: 1
- Nutrition and the growing fetus.Ob./Gyn. 1972; : 47-49
- Immediate and long-term consequences of being large or small at birth: A comparative approach.in: Size at Birth, Ciba Foundation Symposia. Associated Scientific Publishers, Amsterdam1974: 65-82
☆This work was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service (Grant H.E. 01914-09), the International Fertility Research Program at Chapel Hill (AID/csd 2979), and by the Public Health Research Grant RR-46 for the Gerenal Clinical Research Center's Branch of the Division of Research Resources. Prostaglandin was supplied by the Upjohn Company, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
☆☆Presented at the Thirty-eighth Annual Meeting of the South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Hamilton, Bermuda, January 24–29, 1976.