Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Intrauterine Devices, Physiological and Clinical Aspects, Geneva. 1968; (Technical Report Series No. 397): 19
- 1968: 91 (IUCD, New Delhi) Report of a Seminar.
- Steroids. 1965; 5: 809
- J. Clin. Invest. 1959; 38: 619
- Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med. 126. 1967: 918 ed. 4.
- J. Sci. Industr. Res. 1968; 27: 70
- Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1969; 104: 502
☆This investigation was supported by grants from the Ministry of Health and Family Planning, Government of India, the Ford Foundation, and the Indian Council of Medical Research.