Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Principles of Drug Action. Paul B. Hoeber, Inc., Medical Book Division of Harper & Row, Publishers, New York1969: 70
- J. Appl. Physiol. 1962; 17: 177
- Obstet. Gynecol. 1963; 21: 295
- Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1971; 111: 611
- Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1970; 107: 829
- Am. J. Physiol. 1970; 218: 257
- Am. J. Physiol. 1969; 216: 1429
- Stimulus and Response: The Law of Initial Value. John Wright & Sons, Ltd, Bristol1967
☆This investigation was supported by United States Public Health Service Grant No. HE-03941-12 from the National Heart Institute.