- 1.1. An instance of paroxysmal atrial tachycardia in labor, an unusual cardiac emergency during pregnancy, is presented.
- 2.2. General principles of the treatment of disturbances of heart rhythm during labor are outlined.
- 3.3. Drug therapy, particularly for paroxysmal atrial tachycardia, is summarized for the obstetrician who may rarely encounter such an uncommon experience.
- 4.4. Use of a digitalis glycoside as the mainstay of definitive emergency treatment is emphasized.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'