Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- J. A. M. A. 1938; 110: 1721
- Am. J. Obst. & Gynec. 1950; 60: 343
- Industrial Med. 1947; 16: 336
- J. A. M. A. 1941; 117: 504
- J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1943; 3: 227
- Texas Rep. Biol. & Med. 1951; 3: 406
- Gynecology and Female Endocrinology. Little, Brown & Company, Boston1941: 540
- Am. J. Obst. & Gynec. 1945; 49: 457
- Arch. Int. Med. 1948; 81: 184
- Handbook of Correctional Psychology. Philosophical Library, New York1945: 98
☆Presented in part as a scientific exhibit of the Twenty-fifth Graduate Fortnight at the New York Academy of Medicine, New York, Oct. 6 to 17, 1952.
☆☆This study was supported in part by a grant from the National Dairy Council Chicago, Ill.